We are now accepting Registration for the the 2018-19 School year in all programs.
Important Registration Update:
* Teacher-Directed enrollment for Grades 1 to 9 students only accepted until Sept. 28th, 2018!
* Senior High Teacher-Directed enrollment accepted all year!
Please check our school calendar for upcoming Open House / Information sessions
Please contact the school office for more information 1-888-350-4673
Fax: (780) 853-9798
Scan Forms & Email: bernadette.mcneil
School of Hope: Grades 1-12 A virtual distance learning program with a teacher
Home School: Grades 1-12 A traditional home schooling program where the parent is responsible for the student’s program.
High School Information
High School Planning
- High School Diploma Requirements
- Semester and / or Full Year
- Course Streams by Dash Numbers
- Course Appropriate Course Sequences
High School Planning Sheet – You can use this form to plan all three years of your high school. It also lists the courses required to attain a high school diploma.
High School Core
High School-Phys.ed, CALM, Social Sciences, Religion
High School Counsellor: Elaine Johnston MacMillan 1-780-608-1750