Shared Responsibility (Blended) Programs
A Shared/Blended program is a combination of Parent Directed and Teacher Directed courses. Blending allows for the development of a flexible program for students.
- If a course is selected as Teacher Directed then the rules and guidelines applying to Teacher Directed Programs are followed.
- If a course is selected as Parent Directed, the rules and guidelines applying to Parent Directed programs are followed.
- Elementary and Jr. High Students have to be registered in a minimum of 50% Teacher Directed course weight.
- High School students have to be registered in a minimum of 20% Teacher Directed course weight.
- Students choosing to study in a Shared Responsibility/Blended Program cannot register in more than one school, and credit totals cannot change after September 30th