Table of Contents:
- Activities that Focus on Specific Skill Development
- Everyday Writing Activities
- Reluctant Reader Tips
- How to Help Kids Become Readers
Helpful web sites:
- www.starfall.com – for pre-K to Grade 2 this site offers all kinds of activities for the young reader. This site boasts “excellent for home schoolers”!
- www.spellarama.com – This is a cool letter card game to be played by any one learning to read and especially helpful for Dyslexic people who are visual, multi-dimensional thinkers. It’s free for all kids, teachers and parents to printout off their computer. The card game uses sounding, hearing, seeing, memorizing, hands-on and creative thinking. You’ll need to printout the deck and play…