We are a Catholic school that welcomes students and families from all faiths and walks of life.
The School of Hope is a partnership of students, parents, and teachers dedicated to student learning, the celebration of individual gifts, the achievement of educational goals and the realization of personal challenges, to the glory of God.
Here are some of the benefits of distance education and home schooling:
- Concentrated educator-student interaction
- Avoiding serious peer pressure issues
- A unique bond of closeness with their parents
- Potential for deeper family interrelationships
- More quality time and sharing important moments with their parents
- Enjoying a unique educational freedom unconfined by time and space barriers individualized instruction and programs for all students, including those with special needs
Did you know? Home Schooling is a legal provision granting parents the opportunity to educate their children in a home setting, facilitated by a school board (resident or non-resident) and regulated by Alberta Learning.